Model: MCP 2003A
ISO, CE Mark, WHO GMP
· Capacity: 0-180 Kgs
· Graduation: 0.1 Kg
· Display: 4 Digits LCD
· Battery: 3V 7 Battery
· Temp: for work: 10-35 Deg. C
· Turn on auto, Up automatically on that
· Unit: Kg/lb
· Turn off after 10 seconds
· Hint of low-tension: “LO-“
· Hint of wrong: “…”
· Hint of out: :o-ld”
· Vibrate the surface with foot and it will switch on automatically.
· After switch on, “8” will display and it will move from left to right until “0.0” appears.
· Stand on the scale in balance and start to weigh, when the weigh is set, the figure will flash and then you can read it.
· The figure will keep flashing for 10 seconds and the scale will switch off.
· Replace the battery if the screen display :LO”
· Try again if the screen shows “Err”
· Keep it dry and don’t touch water.
· When unused, the scale should be left unloaded to avoid over assumption of power and failure of work.
· Try to stand in the middle place to avoid slip.
· Stand on the scale in good balance to avoid failure of lock and incorrect illustration.
· No heavy knock on the scale.
· Keep it away from water and don’t wash it with water
· Battery have been set up.